MODERATOR · INITIATOR DAS FEEDBACK METHOD
You will surely have understood that I have a certain attraction for concrete creation tools, especially when they put the intelligence of the group to good use. It is therefore quite natural that I fell in love with the Feedback method of the DasArt school.
This method makes it possible to build tailor-made feedback in groups according to the needs of the creative team due to a playful and benevolent protocol for work-in-progress.
Introduced to the method by Karel Vanhaesebrouck during a dramaturgical practice module at La Bellone, I then practiced it as an artist during the creation of my project “The Solo – a circus conference” ; three of the work-in-progress were organized according to the Feedback method and were moderated by Lorette Moreau, dramaturgical eye in the show and fervent practitioner/teacher of the method.
So I can :
> Moderate your work-in-progress to make them more dense, constructive, serene, joyful, stimulating, encouraging, and many other things…
> But also, following a pass-on-the-torch from Lorette, I can teach your teams to make them autonomous and introduce them to these very useful tools !
- Avril 2023 : Initiator in the Feedback method for the team from l’Avant Courier (Nantes)
- Février 2023 : Initiator in the Feedback method for the team from the CCHAR (Suisse)
- November 2022 : Initiator in the Feedback method as part of Aires Libres training with the show Elephant by the company Les Vrais Majors at CC Wolubilis
- April 2022 : Moderator in the Feedback method for the show Le Cri du Bombyx by the Gorillas company at the Centre culturel du Brabant Wallon
- Novembre 2021 : Modératrice en méthode Feedback pour le spectacle 𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙉 𝙘’𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡, 𝙖̀ 𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚̀𝙨 de Clément Thirion au Théâtre de la Montagne magique